Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation, Inc
The Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation, Inc. is a fund raising non-profit entity (501c3) created to provide leadership and financial support for the Florida Botanical Gardens. The FBG Foundation provides support for the Gardens through membership dues, donations, fundraising, publicity and community involvement.
Main Fundraising Event:
The FBG Foundation remains dedicated to helping the gardens through a close working relationship with the Pinellas County Parks and Conservation Resources to help sponsor key programs and events at the Gardens.
- Special Events
- Gift Shop
- Membership in the FBG Foundation not only supports new projects and construction in the Gardens, it also provides members with special benefits; one of which is the reciprocal agreement with the American Horticultural Society.
- Photography - FBG Foundation volunteers, along with county staff and other county volunteers, provide many wonderful photographs of the gardens for this website.
- For more information see the FLBG Foundation website.
Pinellas County Extension
By partnering with the Pinellas County Extension, the Florida Botanical Gardens can help visitors with plant-related questions and concerns.
Pinellas County Extension is resource center that is an extension of the University of Florida, dedicated to providing research-based information to Pinellas County citizens.
Calendar of Classes / Pinellas County Extension
Look for classes that are located in the Welcome Center / Extension building.
Plant Help! - Have a plant question?
Email questions here
- Extension Horticulturists can answer questions
by phone by calling
(727) 582-2110 between
9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.,
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Visitors may bring plant specimens for our
experts to diagnose or identify.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday – Friday
12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL 33774
|Extension Volunteers - The Pinellas County Extension Master Gardeners are a vital partner with the Florida Botanical Gardens. Master Gardeners help with our landscape maintenance efforts.
Return to top